Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Monday Madness Presents...

1. The couch is the most used piece of furniture in my house.

2. The one electronic 'gadget' that I use most often is the t.v. remote.

3. I don't really have a favorite appliance, and I'm sure I could live without each of them because I have before; I am most thankful for having both a washing machine and dryer.

4. I don't generally have things that I no longer use because I get rid of them in that case.

5. I find it easiest to keep in touch with family and friends via the computer and this blog.

6. I own more cd's (or other music media) than I do anything else.

7. All my important addresses are stored in two address books - one which stays home and the other that goes everywhere with me.

8. If I had to live without TWO keys on my keyboard, I would choose ~/` and a key that is so unimportant that the characters won't show on this blog.

9. I don't own any software that I haven't used in years.

10. There are a few food items that I try NEVER to run out of, and those would be toilet paper and toothpaste. I guess I like to make sure both ends are taken care of.

Oh !!!!!!!!!!!!!! you said Food items! I guess that would be salad stuff and bread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home