Now, here is Monday Madness:
1. Do you have children in school? No children; therefore, no children in school.
2. Are YOU currently in school (any level)? No, but I sure do love school. I still want to find a place other than traditional college where I can study/learn Spanish. I haven't really looked. That would actually be something fun to do with S.
3. Did you (or your children) attend a public or private school? I attended the public school.
4. As far as formal education, what level have you completed? I graduated with a 3.5 gpa at G.S.U. with my BBA. I also have 1000 hours of massage and holistic health.
5. Do you, or did you have loans out for your (or your children's) education? I had loans. I borrowed about $10,000 way back when I went to Jones College in Jax FL back in the 80's? i also borrowed maybe that same amount when I earned my bachelor's; they are all paid in full and have been for a while now.
6. What are your thoughts on the cost of tuition for colleges and universities? It is what it is.