Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, August 16, 2004

Through my search for the reality show I should go on, I saw that (supposedly) it was recommended by Jeff Probst (survivor host) to read, "The essential John Nash," specifically, the non cooperative game theory.

I am certain that Jeff Probst has not read this himself and he probably hasn't even looked at it. How am I certain of this? you may ask; well I looked at it yesterday while I was in the bookstore. I am not a genius, but I certainly am not an idiot either. I could understand most of the words that were written, but certainly not the mathematical equation.

Remember now, John Nash is a genius! His non-cooperative game theory is for figuring out possible outcomes in economics when binding agreements do not exist. In theory, Jeff had a good idea about referring potential contestants to this reading, but in reality, it was totally foolish.

Next time you are in the library or bookstore, take a gander at the previously mentioned book and tell me what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home