Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Monday Madness presents .........................

Choose ........

1. Skipping or Running ---- SKIPPING! It's much more fun and dorky!

2. Coke or Pepsi---- It's not that big of a deal to me anymore; I used to prefer diet coke.

3. Rock or Hip Hop---- Old time Rock and Roll!

4. Laptop or Desktop---- I'm sure they each have their own special place in life.  For home, I prefer the desktop.

5. Cold Weather or Hot Weather  ------ I would much rather sweat my butt off than freeze it off; it just makes me feel wealthier.

6. Swimming or Bicycling---- I'm currently trying to bring bicycling back into my life regularly; now that I think about it, I could also swim.  Both are great!

7. Chocolate or Vanilla ---- Chocolate!

8. Day or Night ---- I have to choose????  Night ! It's generally much more peaceful than the day.

9. Looks or Brains ----- Luckily I have both, but if I had to choose, I would say brains!

10. Cable, DSL, or Dial-Up -----Since I can't miss what I do not have and I have cable, I say cable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home