Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Friday, June 18, 2004

I always knew that I found pleasure in eating, but it still amazes me realizing how much I miss while having to be extremely careful as to what I eat.

I just had a few temporary crowns put in today and one already fell out while I was flossing. Now, I am extremely paranoid about eating and even cleaning my teeth.

I must make it through the weekend before I can do anything about it, but I did pop it back in to place. I would look pretty funny if it were left open; not to mention the uncomfortable feeling it would be with air hitting the space.

I think to myself, wouldn't it be easier just to get false teeth? I know at least one person who has had them for quite a long time, and she is still pretty. Everyone tells me though, keeping my teeth as long as possible is the best solution.

I know that I didn't take very good care of my teeth most of my life, but in the past two years since I've started getting work done, I have been quite meticulous. In spite of all that, major work is still ahead.

I'm smiling, but for now it just isn't as enthusiastic for fear of something falling out!

It's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home