Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Yesterday at about 3:30, Susan was at the computer while I was on the couch in the same room. We were talking about schedules when the room shook. She said, "I think that was an earthquake." I responded, "it's the only thing it could be because I didn't hear a truck hit the building." I immediately turned on the television and sure enough, there was an earthquake reported somewhere off the coast. The news proceded to make a big deal about it which I thought was foolish.

The first time I felt the house shake, months ago, I thought it was a truck hitting the building; this time I knew it wasn't. The shake was stronger than the previous one, with no noise.

My house would shake sometimes where I used to live in GA, but I would always hear the BOOM! in the distance; it was Fort Stewart playing war.

Earthquakes - one thing I don't have an overwhelming desire to experience at a higher magnitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home