Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, May 24, 2004

From Otto's Monday Madness...

1. I started blogging about my dogs, by my dogs about hmm,,,I have to think now - maybe about two or three years ago - you tell me! (my dogs no longer blog)

2. I try to post a new entry in my blog about every seven days at the very least; I prefer blogging more often than that though. If I ever seem to be neglecting my blog, just be happy that I am living life to the fullest.

3. I read about six blogs on a regular basis (all belonging to family members.)

4. My blog layout is changed whenever granni39,(my mom)desires to do it.

5. I used to _________, and now I blog instead. I don't think I replaced something else with blogging; I just added it to things that I do.

6. I spend more time blogging than I do talking to family members on the phone, but I'm getting better at that.

7. I tend to blog (and visit blogs) most in the late night hours/wee(sp?)morning hours.

8. The thing I enjoy most about blogging is keeping in touch with family members!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home