Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Bravo and I were just leaving the neighborhood on our second walk for the day and this lady pulls up. She rolled down her window and I said to her, "you just messed up the pavement and maybe your car" to which she asked, "how am I supposed to get out of here?" "You're not, " I said. She asked, "how was I supposed to know?" I responded, "well the tar is wet and the road is blocked."

Bravo looked at me with an expression that said, "Mommy, are humans really that stupid?" I smiled and we walked on.

I'm all for helping a damsel in distress, but this lady was just stupid! Besides the fact that I was angry with her for messing up the road! I'm sure it's not over; tonight someone will move the orange cones so they can get to their garage. Do these people not realize that they paid for this and it isn't cheap?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home