Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, March 15, 2004

From Monday Madness....


1. What is your solution for cabin fever - you know that feeling of being penned in the house all winter? That hasn't been a problem for the past 14 years - the most recent two being in SD CA and the 12 before that being in southeast Georgia. If it were a problem, I guess I would get out of the house!

2. Who are the people in your neighbourhood...in your neighbourhood, in your neighbourhood.....? what? I'll take a stab at this based on what i think is meant (not literally my neighborhood, right?) My seeesters, Mom, Dad, Susan, Bravo and some friends from school

3. What's the best thing about spring? the positive energy that it brings

4. Any Easter traditions? not yet

5. How old were you believing in the Easter bunny? I don't recall, but I know I held on to Santa Clause for a good while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home