Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Thursday, February 26, 2004

It's already Thursday and I haven't done Monday Madness - I've had plenty opportunity... I guess I'll do it now.

For the following statements, fill in the blank with a word (or words) that begins with the letter I give you. Let's have some fun!!

1. If I could win on Survivor simply by being myself and living life there as I believe (and try to do) it should be lived everyday, I'd be so happy!

2. Maybe one day I will try my hand at cooking.

3. Before I started blogging, I used to spend a lot of time talking to people online whom I didn't yet know. That's not such a bad thing by the way. Balance is everything in everything though!

4. Linda sure makes me scared! Just kidding seester! (the) Fact is lizards don't scare me either, but those are the only two words that came to mind with "L."

5. If I could fly, I would fly all around the world. That is if I could fly - you know, me --- not in an airplane.

6. If more people were less narrow-minded, the world would be a better place.

7. I thought this meme was a little strange this week. (maybe it was just me though.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home