Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, February 09, 2004

From Otto's Monday Madness, I have the following sentences to finish; of course I usually elaborate.

1. On Sunday afternoon, I like to chill out - by going to a movie, a park, or just walking a lot in the beautiful weather. One of these days I'm going to take Bravo to the dog wash - it's a social event!

2. I'm behind someone at a traffic light, the light turns green and they just sit there, I usually give them a few seconds while saying, "come on sweetie, let's go" with a little wave of my hand. If that doesn't do it, i tap the horn.

3. My immediate reaction to someone making a nasty remark to me is "whoa, where did that come from" because there is no way I could have done anything to deserve it.

4. If I had to live in a state/country where it was cold most of the year, I wouldn't. I just cannot really answer this one; why would I have to live there? am I not in charge of my own life?

5. When the weather outside is hot and humid, I prefer to continue doing whatever. I lived in a very humid area and I sweat; I like to sweat. I hate to freeze!

6. My favorite 'comfy' clothes to wear around the house are either my PJ's or sweats and a t-shirt or shorts and a t-shirt depending on the time of year. Right now I'm in sweats and a t-shirt. Of course I also have on my little sleeping bags for my feet otherwise known as cozy slippers.

7. If given a deadline at work/school to finish a project, I usually wait last minute to actually do it. I alway think it over a lot from the original time it was assigned though.

8. If someone gave me a pet for my birthday, I would graciously give it back and wonder why they did that. It's not a good idea to give people pets for holidays or birthdays. Somebody did give me a dog once; I was living in my first apartment in Florida. No pets allowed! I didn't have him long, but his name was buddy.

9. I don't watch the clock on weekends; I really don't even watch it during the week unless I'm bored in class and want it to end. I only use the clock to make sure I'm always early. If you're not early, you're probably late.

10. I usually wash my car whenever the dirtiness just bugs the heck out of me. It's not as easy where I live now as it was in Georgia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home