Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Once again.... from Otto's Monday Madness ........

1. The one kitchen appliance I just could not live without is the microwave. I know, I know, at least one of my seeesters does not believe in having one, but I on the other hand use it more than the regular oven.

2. My desk always looks like a table. Ha, ha, ha, ha ... 'cause it is a table! It's one that I can get out when I need to spread out my books - I plan to use it for photos too. It's a fold up table - card table style but not shape; I like it.

3. The clocks in my house are always accurate unless the battery is dying; then, it slows down. I don't believe in setting the clocks fast - that's just weird to me.

4. The one television program I just can't stand is Wheel of Fortune! I used to watch it, but in the past couple of years, as soon as I hear the screaming and yelling, I change the channel. Pat Sajak is obnoxious.

5. The one television program I try to never miss is Survivor. I will be watching the "all star" show too. I was surprised to hear that some of the people who are coming back are past winners; it should be a fun one.

6. When it comes to housework, I really hate cleaning the stairs. Vacuuming the stairs is tedious and a pain in the back.

7. If I could re-design my living room, the first thing I would do is call the Fab 5 from Queer eye for the straight guy. Ha ha ha ha ha - actually, Susans wardrobe(clothes and closet) could use them. did I say that?

8. I wish I had a bigger dog in my house. Just kidding! Bravo is bigger than I will ever have in the future. Seriously? Nothing needs to be bigger - maybe the couch; it could be wider.

9. When someone points a camera at me and says 'Smile!' I usually smile while mumbling something like, "okay hurry up."

10. I expect I'll have my income tax done as soon as I receive my W-2 and appropriate tax forms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home