Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, January 05, 2004

Slang.........this week's Monday Madness questions are all about slang.
1. Do you use any slang words on a regular basis? I'm sure I do, but none come to mind at the moment.
2. Is there any one slang word that really bothers you when you hear others use it? Definitely! "Bro" bothers me but it really really bothers me when the boys say it in such a way that it sounds like, "bra!"
3. Do you have a favorite slang word? Once again I'm sure I do, but no specific slang comes to mind.
4. What are your thoughts on adding slang words to the dictionary? I think it's fine as long as they put them in as slang; although, now that I think about it more, I think they're adding too many such as "mc job."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home