Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

It's finals week! Luckily, my week gets a little easier as it moves on. I finished my most difficult finals yesterday and today. Oriental Medicine 1! That was a tough one; yeah, I know you're probably thinking.... sounds like basketweaving, but hey I tried that once in Hawaii - it wasn't all that easy either. Today, I had my anatomy 1 final - three more to go ---- whew - this is more difficult than my business classes were at Georgia Southern. But..... this is also my most difficult semester - I'm changing my program a little - nothing I really need to state here since I never told you exactly what I was taking in the first place. I'll keep you posted - Love yas!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home