Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

From Otto's Monday Madness..... (It is still Monday over here by the way)

1. How many 'meals a day' do you eat? This is tough for me to answer ...in the perfect world, I would munch on healthy foods throughout the day. I try to eat something when I first get up because it is important to "break" the "fast." Although I am hungry first thing in the morn', I don't really have an appetite for something - i'm doing well to eat some bread. By about 10am, I am starving and eat whatever I can get my hands on which is usually some kind of food that is traditionally thought of as for lunch or dinner. By two pm (ish) I eat again and here is the dilemma - not hungry at normal dinner time, go to class and come back hungry. I need to get a handle on my eating habits, don't I?

2. Do you enjoy cooking? Why or why not?
I don't generally enjoy cooking only because it is such a process to go through just to sit down and chow. I do however enjoy cooking with Susan because it is more of a bonding thing that way.

3. Who cooks most of the meals in your home? hmmmm, I don't know. I think it's balanced, but Susan really does the real cooking - I just fix things. I do cook eggs though.

Recipe? not now - eventually I will visit some of granni39's recipe sites though; I need and want to start cooking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home