Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, October 27, 2003

It seems that we are out of danger. I believe it too; we just returned from Bravo's last walk for the day and the air seemed a little more clear than before. My school is back in action too. It turns out that the closest flames were 2 - 3 miles from there; that's pretty close in my opinion.

I forgot to mention the plane that landed on a highway out here. I saw it on the news - not first hand - praise the Lord! There weren't many cars on the road. After the guy landed, he got out just in time for it to go up in flames. So, there's a few things to be thankful for right there - 1) not too many cars on the road 2) he didn't crash in some dry brushy area just to start another gigantic fire -- Idiot! What was he doing in the air with all the fires going on anyway? He had no business doing that and putting other lives in danger by landing on the highway that just makes me angry. No, I'm not stomping my feet - already did that yesterday when I saw it on the news.

Love Ya's - you know who you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home