Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, October 26, 2003

I drove to class this morning - the sun was shining, but something was strange. It didn't look like any rain cloud I had ever seen before. The farther north I drove, the darker it seemed to get. I arrived at school and it was black. The time was just before 9am. You do know that it is usually light by that time, right? especially in San Diego where it seldom rains. Hmmm that's part of the problem.

Class was good - it was strange looking out the window though; it was so gloomy. The sun was trying to break through. We could tell that it was actually a sunny day, but it was ominous.

Fires are everywhere; When I got out of class, my car was dusty with ash. The ground was ashy. I'm home; have been for a while now. I'm hoping that I won't have to evacuate, but I already packed my paperwork stuff. I'm thinking about packing photos (life) too. what to do what to do...................

Family, know that I will always have my cell and won't be out of contact. I just filled my car with gas. I have water in my car and can pack clothes pretty quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home