Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, September 22, 2003

From Monday Madness ......

1. If you had the means, what type of limousine would you rent?
2. Where would this limousine take you?
3. Would it just be transportation for you to get to a social gathering, or would the ride BE the social gathering?
4. Who would you take with you in this limo?
5. Have you ever ridden in a limousine? If so, where to? If not, would you like to?


1. I'm not sure I ever would rent a limo even if I had the means. If I did though, it would probably be the original type. Certainly you people have seen some different types out there lately, haven't you? (Hummer and other super long SUV's) All the answers I've read so far, just say a good one or a long one.
2. If I did, the limo would probably take me to some gathering in which I felt an overwhelming urge to make a statement like..."LOOK AT ME!"
3. I might as well get the most out of it; the entire ride would be a social event.
4. That depends on where I was (which state) and where my life was at that point.
5. No I haven't and no, it hasn't made it to my list of things to do (before I die- sounds morbid?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home