Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, August 25, 2003

Monday Madness!

1. What is your favorite form of art, and why?
Although it is difficult to truly know what is natural after we have dug into it so much, my favorite form of art is the art of nature. I do appreciate those who at least try to bring nature back to areas.

2. What, in your opinion, is your greatest artistic talent?

Although I haven't been displaying it much lately, I do believe that my greatest artistic talent is conveying my thoughts through writing.

3. If you were given a blank canvas and some oil paints, what would you paint?

I would paint something abstract and colorful; it would be beautiful. It would be so beautiful that every eye would see something different; something each person needed to see in order to feel uplifted afterward.

4. What is your favorite subject to photograph?

My favorite subject to photograph includes the people with whom I am spending time along with the place I am visiting. I try to get something in every shot that helps describe the events of the day.

5. Are you musically inclined? Please elaborate!

I think all my sisters and I have a natural talent for music. I, however, never did play with emotion as well as I would be able to today. Why do I say this? I say this because I know now that I have grown in such a way that I can express emotions and do so freely. I wasn't this way while I was playing music. For this reason, I have often thought about picking up a musical instrument again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home