Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

I never understood confession. Perhaps it's just a means to admit to oneself that you have done wrong. I remember going to confession. I did it and I guess when I kneeled on the bench to say my many "Holy Marys" it may have looked like I was saying them. I tried to time it so it would seem as though I followed the orders to a T. I never learned those prayers, so I knelt there and talked to God in my own way.

My own way continues to work to this day. I believe in "prayer" or as I like to refer to it "talking to God."

God is another thing I don't totally understand. I still refer to God as God for lack of a better term. Just know that when I say "God" it isn't necessarily in the same sense that you say God. It's all good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home