Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, May 13, 2003

this week's questions are going to be all about another form of transportation; driving....

1. What make, model, and color of vehicle (price being no issue) have you always wanted to own?Generally speaking, I've always wanted a small truck type vehicle. When I purchased my Toyota Echo, I really wanted a Tacoma; my practical side (or 90%) talked me out of it. Of course I still want the Tacoma, but also find two other vehicles to be quite attractive. The mini-cooper (not a truck) and the Subaru Baja.

2. If you could add one feature to your current vehicle, what would you choose?
I would probably choose cruise control; it felt quite luxurious when I had a rental car.


3. You're driving down the road and you hear a police siren. What is the first thought that comes to mind?
Oh Crap! as I look down at my speedometer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home