Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Communication is important to us..........so this week's questions are all about one form of communication; the telephone! Have a great week!
1. When your telephone rings, do you drop everything to answer it?
Yes, I do; it may not always seem like it to the person at the other end because sometimes it takes a while for me to find which phone is ringing.

2. What is the longest you've ever talked on the telephone? To whom?
I don't know; recently, it's most likely been with Susan. I'm not overly fond of hanging on to a phone, so if there isn't really something to talk about, I won't last long.


3. Do you own a cell phone? If not; why? If so, what was your reason for buying a cell phone; and would you ever consider cancelling your 'landline' service? Explain......
Indeed I do own a cell phone - I didn't buy it; it's a hand~me~down. I've never been too proud to take hand~me~downs you know. I would consider cancelling my landline
service if it weren't for the fact that it is currently my means of being on line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home