Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, April 21, 2003

Monday Madness Week Four!

1. What three adjectives would you use to describe your best friend?
Genuine - Fun - Beautiful

2. Please fill in the blank (and feel free to elaborate!).... "When I dance, I look like ________________."
When I dance, I look like I am loving life. I love to dance - While dancing, I don't think about the world around me; I am totally with the music.

3. What is the longest word that you can think of? Define it.
The largest word I can think of without cheating, would be the one Sharlene used during a game when we were kids. The only problem is that I don't know how to spell it.

A bonus question in honor of Easter.
4. What is your favorite flavor of jellybeans? What is your least favorite flavor?

I don't have a favorite flavor, but my least favorite would be the piƱa colada flavor I tried yesterday in the break room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home