Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, March 31, 2003

In response to "Monday Madness,"

1. If you were to write a book, what would it be about? I thought about writing about my life, but that has already been done. I thought about writing about a bunch of mice in my house, but that has been done too. In fact, I don't think I'd write a book - my attention span isn't the greatest for that type of thing.

2. What three food items would combine to make the most disgusting concoction ever? To be honest, I started thinking about this and I just don't want to think about it anymore.

3. What is your favorite time of the day and why? Before today, I would have said the morning because I usually get up early even on my days off, but today I didn't really get moving until noon! I also enjoy very late at night; I think it's the quiet hours between midnight (ish) and 7am when most of the others get up and start making noise which makes the earth shake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home