Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, March 11, 2003

In the past, I would never tell loved ones about the stupid things I had done, the mistakes made and the troubles I was in. Now, with eyes wide open and a clear mind, I need to blog about this day. The end result being that I am also informing all my family members and a few other people of my stupidity/carelessness.

I don't know how to explain it, but I have truly been "off" lately. I don't mean depressed or anything ... just OFF. I believe I know what I need to do to get back on and that begins with letting it out here.

I was on my way to work; feeling a bit out of sorts with no explanation. Driving behind a school bus, I was thinking, "please don't turn left at the stop sign." Her left blinker then began to flash. Assuming (we all know what that does) that she was turning left at the stop sign, I decided to pass her. She turned left on the dirt road before the stop sign.

Oh Crap! Thug!

I took the school bus on the right side of my Toyota (great car by the way.)

While debating whether or not to call the law, a Sheriff drove up. Hmmmm - guess there's my answer.

I called work and gave the phone sales associate a brief version of what had just happened and told her that I wasn't coming in.

I went home and had a fire in the back of the back yard. I came in to bake cookies knowing that eating crap is the last thing I needed. I went outside to tend to the fire forgetting about the cookies until I came back into the house only to smell them burning. I thought to myself, "solves that dilemma" - sat them out front and opened the front door. I didn't want the cookies anyway knowing I would probably eat all of them before the day was over.

Moving on........ trying to do things that need to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home