Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

No dial tone! I realized I was without a phone (the old fashioned kind) when I tried to get online. I persistently tried and tried again until finally, I read the error message. It said there was no dial tone. Crap! I immediately went to my phone and checked - sure enough, no dial tone! This freaked me out a bit because I knew I had paid my bill and even if I hadn't, they would have at least threatened me first.

I felt very disconnected by this. I'm so used to having a phone line. I felt vulnerable without it - not that I thought a bad guy disconnected it like on the scary movies, but vulnerable nonetheless. For whatever reason, it's back; therefore, I am back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home