Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Wednesday, February 12, 2003

I had a great birthday weekend! Susan and I just enjoyed every day to the fullest and of course I milked the birthday thing all I possibly could. We saw three good movies. We rented Bourne Identity and watched it in segments between doing other things like getting glasses.

We also watched Frida which is very good, but beware of some strong sexual content and vulgar language. I guess it was necessary if it was really the way she was; afterall, it is supposed to be true. I hadn't heard of Frida until the movie was made. After realizing she was a Mexican artist, I looked up information online and what I read there painted a little different picture than the movie.

The other movie we saw was also at the theatre, The Recruit. It was exciting and it does make one think about the CIA and other governmental institutions. Mostly, it was just an exciting movie with twists and turns - entertainment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home