Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Thursday, January 23, 2003

Back to the present... Southeast Georgia - Snow! Yes, ladies and gentlemen we had snow in the Savannah area of Ga. Wouldn't you know it had to be on one of the days I had to do some clean up work outside. It was a substantial amount of snow and it did stick for a little while. The snow was beautiful coming down, but it bugged the heck out of me that some people were hoping for the worst. I heard two or three people (men) mention how they were looking forward to seeing a bunch of people end up in the ditches. One of them liked the idea just for entertainment and the other was bragging about how much money he could make. What jerks!

Why are you guys such idiots! ... and you know, if you're not one of them, i'm not talking about you, so don't let my words BUG you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home