Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Friday, December 20, 2002

I just finished journalizing the old fashioned way...you know --- with paper and pencil. Why? you may ask - because when i go to Hawaii, i won't be carrying a computer around with me. Carrying around a notebook I can do.

I have a big trip coming up! Hawaii! We have many activities planned; Susan is quite good at making plans! Here they are:

Arrive on New Year's Eve (Tuesday afternoon) - perhaps we'll play that one by ear.
Kayaking on Wednesday
Mule ride/scenic tour on Thursday
Horse or Bike riding on Friday (whichever is least painful on the rump after a day on a mule)
fly to Honolulu (second destination) on Saturday (maybe get some rest?)
Skydive on Sunday! (Susan just finished setting that one up)
no set plans on Monday until the luau in the evening - (have to do that!)
Tuesday - visit the battleship, "Arizona" (probably)
Wednesday - depart for the continental USA

I like what Susan said, "This is an adventure vacation with nice accomodations." ~ smile ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home