Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, December 03, 2002

The flights were fine on the way up north. I read a good book during the waiting periods, but in Charlotte, NC, I was also entertained by the people. I observed a cute set of twins who are maybe 18, but possibly a bit younger. They were so bright eyed and bubbly. I noticed the one twin smiling at everyone and saying hi while the other twin was more attached to her boyfriend than the rest of the world. The boyfriend seemed like a very nice young man. I know that sounds strange, but I swear the boys didn't come like that when I was younger. The couple held on to each other closely but not in a rude manner for the public while the other girl also stayed somewhat attached to the boy. Although this could be perceived as perverse, I don't think it was. I saw it as a very sweet relationship. It actually appeared that the boy was more of a "big brother" figure to the one girl while being the partner of the other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home