Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, November 17, 2002

Now, I would like to tell you about the flight from Dulles to Sav'h. It is the shorter of the two and the one where the smaller plane is used. I got to my seat and there was a distinguished looking gentleman sitting in the seat next to mine. I nodded my head and said, "It looks like we're neighbors." As I sat down, I gently glided the arm rest down with me. I love the arm rest - it is the divider. I was certain that irritated him a bit because it made his space more confined. Why do you think I did it? Gentleman or not, I choose not to be intimate with strangers!

The plane smelled of puke! Then, some lady in go-go boots, a short skirt, and blonde hair (just a description) entered. Evidently she was traveling with some of the other passengers. She asked, "does it smell like puke here?" I just wanted to say to her, " if you smell it, it does!" I refrained. I put this type of situation in somewhat of the same category as sitting in a dentist chair for four hours or standing in a doc's office with nothing on but a gown. I let my mind go elsewhere. I arrived home safely and in a timely manner. All is well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home