Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Thursday, October 31, 2002

I just returned home from eating dinner. I ate! I feel better now. I had a message on my answering machine; assuming it was Susan, I said to Bravo, "did Susan talk to you Big Boy?" I listened to the message and who was it? Dr. Julie, my dentist! What a pleasant surprise. She said she just wanted to make sure all was okay and for me to please call the office tomorrow to let them know how everything went. That truly makes me feel good!

About dinner.... I called my friend, Barb because I didn't feel like eating alone after having spent the entire day alone. We me at Shoney's. I thought I would eat soup off the salad/soup bar. I ordered a dinner and had the salad and veggie bar with it. So, I ate mashed potatoes, mac and cheese and salad for dinner. I brought home my shrimp and baked potato. (I almost added an "e") oh my! I will have a good lunch tomorrow. (smile)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home