Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, October 28, 2002

The travelin' junkie Is it a bad thing? I don't think so. The term "junkie" certainly has a negative connotation, but in this case, it is all good. It is simply the art of taking advantage of not being in a hurry to get to your destination while traveling by plane.

One time she was coming to visit me; I was working that day, so when the offer arose to take a later flight, she jumped on it. The end result being a free ticket to anywhere in the continental U.S.A. I'm pretty sure that's the one I am using to visit her and some other friends in Washington and Oregon.

On a later trip, possibly when she went home from visiting me, she received a voucher for $X which could cover two more trips my way!

Yesterday, on her way to Washington, she took another bump and received another ticket.

So, traveling junkie, the travelin' gambler.... whatever you want to call it, it's all GOOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home