Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Thursday, October 17, 2002

Are they black vultures? They could be turkey vultures. I don't know, but they have their own beauty. I went out back to check on Alley. This is the first sunny day since her death. I knew it would take a few days for the word to get out and today was the day. I watched them for a little while. How naive can I be? I was watching them and thinking "oh how nice, they work as a team; one is soaring overhead while the others feast." When in fact, the one soaring was probably planning his swoop to get his share. I came to that conclusion upon seeing two of them start fighting. It must have been a good part. I enjoyed watching them soar overhead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home