Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, November 03, 2002

I just had a chat with my sister. Before that, I chatted with two sisters and Mom. I never would have thought I could be so close to my family members via a computer. I must admit, I do like where technology has brought us. I have been able to maintain such closeness simply through instant messenger. Now, if only my other sisters would "find" the time to visit us once in a while...... that brings me to the idea of TIME.

We often hear people say things like, "I don't have enough time..." blah, blah, blah! As cold and hard as this may sound, I have one very simple answer. We all have 24 hours to the day. We all do what we want to take the time to do. Not having time is no excuse - if you're not doing something, it is because you don't have a strong enough desire to take the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home