Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, December 17, 2002

What a great weekend! It was so great that even Bravo blogged about it. I had the weekend off and Susan came to visit. We started Saturday off by taking Bravo to PetSmart. I wanted to take him there with Susan anyway just to show her how good he acts in public. Then, during the week, I heard about pictures with Santa. Bravo is such a good poser!

After the picture with Santa, we went down to River Street and walked around. It was fun walking around the city with my "big bad dog." Anyone who knows me also knows that I had to slip in the candy store, River Street Sweets, a few times to get some free samples.

We had a real good dinner, turkey mole soup. It's a Mexican / healthy soup and it is the best! I should probably post it on granni's recipe site. The best part is that I still have three servings of it in the freezer waiting to be my lunch. ~smile~

The next day, Sunday, we had our Christmas celebration with a special dinner. Actually the dinner was just as special as they always are when Susan is here, but we took pictures of it. Later, we also took pictures of ourselves around my nice little tree.

Happy Holiday Season Everyone! Be thankful and if you're not, look around and try to answer why and what can you do about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home