Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, December 03, 2002

I woke up early Thanksgiving Day morning; the alarm helped of course. I believe it was about 5am. Susan and I hit the road by 6:30 - stopped to buy fuel ~ for both the car and ourselves. It was a nice drive. I wanted to sleep but couldn't.

As scheduled, we arrived at Mom and Dad's house at around noon. I tried to do the introductions in proper Emily Post fashion, but soon after we had arrived, others also did. Susan ended up introducing herself to most which I think is just fine.

It was great seeing us all together again. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dinner was great. I didn't even realize I was making that noise (Mmmmmmmmm) until Natalie started laughing about it.

Being with the family just always seems so "right;" therefore, I don't have anything exceptional to say about it. It also just seemed right that Susan was there and welcomed with open arms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home