Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Thursday, December 19, 2002

Yesterday, on my way to work, I was in deep thought about family and love. I had so much to say; therefore, I thoroughly thought it all through. I was going to blog about it, but had a battle with that idea. It's not really my place to talk about another person's family. It's especially not my place to talk about someone whom I've never met before and most likely never will meet.

With all that in mind, I will talk about my own family. I'm thankful for the love we have for each other. I'm thankful for my upbringing and the fact that nobody ever lost hope on me even when it may have looked like I was a "lost cause." I'm thankful that my parents still have each other during what I think are probably some of the best years of their lives. I'm thankful that my sisters and I will stick together and help each other if/when needed even though we may not always agree.

I love you Mom, Dad, Linda, Sharlene, Patti, Pam and Natalie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home