Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Wednesday, December 25, 2002

Christmas Day, 2002 - I'm enjoying my day. I'm in my humble home surrounded by tall trees with the wind blowing wildly. Earlier in the morning, a neighbor kid came by with a plate of sweet treats that his mom had made. Just now, they insisted I take some of the leftovers from dinner. I tried to decline, but they wouldn't take no for an answer. Anyone who knows me, knows that I wouldn't say no if i didn't mean it. I like these people, but I really didn't want their food; matter of fact, I really didn't want to be bothered. I have this feeling that they are feeling pity for me and pity, my friends, is the last thing I need.

Happy Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home