Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, March 03, 2003

About March 1st...................... It was during the end of February and the beginning of March that Susan and I met. Where did we meet? Some people shy away from admitting this form of meeting, but I personally have been quite open about it. We met online at a site of mutual interest in a chat room. The funny thing is that S is not really into "chat," but she was there one evening while I was there. I pulled her aside in chat where we started having a one on one conversation and our friendship continued to grow from there.

Our friendship is flourishing as we continue to provide for the other whatever we each need to find the balance of peace, direction and happiness in our lives. Don't misunderstand me... we each have already found this in ourselves as individuals, but we have found there to be great value in having someone with whom you can share the highs and lows in life.

"Here's to a positive synergystic future"
~ holding up the beverage of your choice ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home