Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, March 31, 2003

Big Butts - I have nothing against big butts; matter of fact, some women wear them quite well. (men never do)

I went to a restaurant for dinner in order to then be able to buy much needed groceries. There was a birthday party with many women walking around their table socializing. I was in a pretty mellow mood so this didn't bother me....but, had I been sitting one table up, I probably would have been bothered.

One of the big butted ladies kept backing into that table. Amazingly, the couple sitting there had no reaction. I was amazed; I think I would have started talking to the woman just to make her realize that I was there.

That was a big butt! I'm glad it wasn't on my table!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home