Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, April 13, 2003

Here are this week's Monday Madness Questions of the Week:

1. Which one pet that you've owned in your life was/is your favorite? Why?
Of course that would be Bravo, my boy who is still with me. He's my favorite mainly because he is still alive but also because I have grown closer to him than any other animal I have had.

2. What one thing have you always wanted to try, but have been too afraid to? Do you still want to try it?
I've always wanted to try having my own business - probably a restaurant. Of course I still want to try it, but it isn't just a matter of being "afraid." There's that little factor called - money. The restaurant business can be such a shaky one too.


3. If you could invent something, what would you invent? Give it a name...
I'm afraid to "say it" aloud because someone might steal my idea. Are you sure I can trust you? Okay, here it goes. It would be called the woman's toilet. It would be formed in such a way that it would be easy for women to straddle comfortably. You don't turn away from it you just face it while straddling. The shape is perfected to accomodate the fact that we can't aim. Oh, I've already detected a problem; it's only good for #1. I'll have to think about #2. Poop on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home