Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, April 07, 2003

My answers to Monday Madness!

1. If you could bring someone famous back from the grave, who would you choose? Why?

Albert Einstein - I think I've been asked this question before and now my reason is a little more specific. I would Love to chat with him about anything, but specifically about energy - the energy that all living things emanate. Most importantly, us humans and how we fight for each others energy (which has a negative result) and how we can also give off positive energy. Of course this is assuming that he would take the time to chat with me after I had taken the time to bring him back to life. After he sees the world today, he may be upset with me for bringing him back.

2. What have you tried in life, and simply were not good at?

There are a good number of things that I've tried and wasn't good at, but the one I really wanted to do was play guitar. It was too much of a struggle to get my pudgy short fingers around the neck to get to the strings in the proper form.


3. Approximately how many times a day do you look at the clock? Where are you when you look at the clock the most?

I have 13 clocks in my house because I just love to know what time it is and do not enjoy wearing anything around my wrist. I look at a clock every time I enter a room in my house. I also look at my clock (bug from gnat) which i wear hooked to the button hole on my collar while at work many times throughout my work day. I'm sure I probably look at the clock at least 50 times a day and mostly while I'm at work. I look at the clock mostly while at work because it's more important there where you're an hourly employee and the crazy management acts like you're evil if you clocked out or in early or late.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home