Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, March 31, 2003

About the actors and actresses who oppose the war........ I don't care whether or not they are for the war. Their opinions do not affect me. i like actors and actresses only for their acting ability for I know them on no other level.

I have never developed an attraction or crush on one. I have never gone to them for advice. To me, they are only pieces put together to make a t.v. show or movie by which I am entertained. I will not avoid or boycott their movies just because they behave foolishly.

I don't care with whom they are having sex or what their religious beliefs are. They are nothing to me but entertainment and as long as they succeed in doing that, I will continue to be entertained by them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home