Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, April 14, 2003

Technology! It's a wonderful thing!

I love the internet, but I have a love/hate relationship with the phone. I feel closer to loved ones due to the written word over the internet. The phone, however, causes much confusion and the more you try to resolve things using the phone, the worse it gets! With the written word, the writer can think things through; thereby, creating a much better form of communication than speaking on the phone.

Frustration begets more frustration which is why the phone helps dig the hole deeper when there is a communication problem.

On the flipside, I had been trying to get to hotmail for quite a while so I could communicate with someone but haven't been able to connect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home