Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Friday, May 09, 2003

Recently, I was with a customer who was searching out the best insecticide for his yard. I brought him to this big bag with a picture of a gigantic, slimy looking grub. As we picked up the bag together, I began reading to him as I always do (customers like this along with holding their hands and doing all their shopping for them) and he took over the reading. He stopped reading almost as soon as he had started and said, "this is for grubs!" I gave him a mighty slap on the back while saying in strong drill instructor form, " YOU STOPPED READING TO SOON!" "KEEP READING!" He chuckled, paused and looked at me while saying, "I need someone like you around."

Just another good day at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home