Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, May 19, 2003

From Monday Madness we have the following questions:


1. If somebody gave you a ticket and all expenses paid, would you travel to France for your vacation? Why or why not?
France probably wouldn't be my first choice, but I wouldn't have any problem going there if that's where my friend wanted to go.


2. If you had a chance to be on 'Survivor' and had to use your vacation time for part of the experience, would you? Feel free to explain.
Of course! I would expect that I would either use vacation time or take a leave of absence. What's there to explain?


3. Are you going on a vacation this summer (or any time this year) and if so, where to? Why did you pick this place?
Officially, I will be on vacation very soon! I will be driving to California which is going to be my new home. Why? Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home