Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Thursday, May 15, 2003

From what's on... right now --->

What's on your refrigerator right now?

On top of my refrigerator are 5 8 oz bottles of store bought water and the hot pad I was looking for earlier today. On the front and sides are paper, a recipe, a tazmanian devil magnet, picture of my boy Bravo, the fruit loop guy magnet, a merit award badge (which is BS), a note from former boss saying she owes me $600 and will pay it as soon as possible (dated January 10, 2002, 5 special magnets made by seester #5, and a photo magnet of seester #5 and niece, a small winnie the pooh calendar from seeester #5, two heart shaped magnets of vet visit reminders and two more mini pics of Bravo and one of Alley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home