Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Thursday, May 15, 2003

Soon, I will be moving west!

I have moved a lot in my adult life and thought I had finally decided to settle when I bought property in Georgia.

I originally came from the north; some people refer to Michigan as the midwest, but I don't know why. It doesn't seem to be anywhere near the west to me not even "mid". I have also lived in Virginia, Florida and for a short time, Texas. Somewhere in my mind, I kept the idea that I needed to check out the western part of our country. By that, I meant Arizona, Nevada or New Mexico. I never even imagined moving to California.

Now, I am looking forward to my move to California.

Every major move I made has been a move toward something never away.

My moves along with my life have been a pure example of continuous improvement, continuous progress toward a spiritual peace which I find difficult to explain but I know in my heart it is all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home