Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, August 24, 2003

Yesterday was a wonderful day. We definitely got the most out of every minute. The key? Start out the morning by relaxing with a cup of coffee in a pleasant place.

S, Bravo and I started our day with a dog walk of course (Bravo being the dog). After that, we sat on the balcony with our coffee thinking about what we would like to do with the wonderful day. Susan mentioned the zoo or something like that. I put my vote in for Sea World. We were on the road by about 11:30 with no specific plans or time limits ~ just the way it should be in my opinion.

We headed toward Sea World, the zoo ... Balboa park area in general. We decided to stop at the exchange first in order to check on a few things. We shopped! Shortly after blogging about it too. It happened just the way I like it. We quickly looked at some shoes; I found some immediately, so we moved on to clothes. We looked through some shirts very quickly; I tried on about 8 or 10 and ended up buying 6 shirts a pair of shoes and a pair of jeans. It brings back the memory of "school shopping."

By 2pm, we were at Sea World watching the whale show again. We also so a show that (I hate to tell you Otto...but) Otto and A didn't get to see, the otter and Sea lion show. It was good and cute but nothing as exhilarating as the other shows. It was more in the line of the Pet show. We had our photos taken for our season passes, talked with the girl a bit and decided that when we do the interaction thing with the dolphins it will be the "off season."

A great day it was!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home